[arm-allstar] BBB Upgrade

Joe Bennett aprs at ka3nam.com
Sat Dec 3 21:43:57 EST 2016

No problem Doug... I have a few remaining BBB's and just using them for
simplex nodes... Main reason for wanting 1.2.2 was the audio delay to
cover up the squelch crash... That works great, BTW!!!

The only thing I can't figure out at the moment is that when I use Echo
mode, the audio repeated back to me is sped up and not repeated at
normal speed (maybe time compressed is a better description?)... Was
hoping to use it to make sure the input level matched the output
level... It's a bit difficult without a real time playback...

-Joe

KA3NAM