[arm-allstar] Fan Control Using URI (or RIM) I/O

Willem Schreuder willem at prinmath.com
Wed Aug 31 12:05:27 EST 2016

On Wed, 31 Aug 2016, Doug Crompton via arm-allstar wrote:

> I realize it is a fun project to play with software and hardware but is
> it really worth all this effort to just turn a fan off and on?

I agree Doug!  I use this cheap thermostat
    http://www.banggood.com/DC-12V-50-to-110-Temperature-Control-Switch-Heat-Cool-Temp-p-933303.html
with the sensor mounted on the Tx heat shield to only turn on the fan when
it is needed at sites where I care about my energy budget.

Dr. Willem A. Schreuder,  President,  Principia Mathematica
Address:  445 Union Blvd, Suite 230,  Lakewood, CO  80228, USA
Tel: (303) 716-3573   Fax: (303) 716-3575
WWW: www.prinmath.com   Email: Willem.Schreuder at prinmath.com