[arm-allstar] Same server nodes can't connect

WH6AV wh6av at allpuremedia.com
Wed Aug 31 06:05:21 EST 2016

Aloha.

On your local nodes put the port number after 127.0.0.1.

ie: <node>=radio at 127.0.0.1:4569/<node>

Save file and reload.

Gescio Alpuro
Owner/Audio Engineer
All Pure Media LLC
938 Kualoa Place
Wailuku, HI 96793

Cellphone: 808-250-0802
Email: wh6av at allpuremedia.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files
or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may contain confidential
information that is legally privileged and protected by law from
unauthorized disclosure.

If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information
contained in or attached to this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you
have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify me by
reply e-mail or by telephone 808-250-0802, and destroy the original
transmission and its attachments without reading them or saving them to
disk. Thank you.