[arm-allstar] Web page updates

wade wadeo at charter.net
Mon Aug 15 22:23:32 EST 2016

I'm having an issue when trying to setup Allmon2.

When ever I enter this:

/htpasswd -cd .htpasswd <userID>/

(*<userID> will be changed to the appropriate user name. I have entered
the standard <admin> also and get the same)

I get this back:

/-bash: syntax error near unexpected token `newline'/

What could I be doing wrong?

Wade
KC0MLT