[arm-allstar] Chasing Multiple Rpi Node Gremlins

John wb5nfc at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 16:17:45 EST 2016

*Update: *too many strange things happening with this node so today was
"rebuild-from-scratch" day including downloading a new version of the
image.

After running the first-time script and configuring the node for WiFi,  ALL
of the gremlins have disappeared - at least on my Pi3, from my QTH. I have
compressed the newly-configured image and sent it on its way to K5FOY to
drop into his Pi3. Time will tell....

John