[arm-allstar] Updates - RPi3 Now supported

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Mon Apr 4 08:05:05 EST 2016

Hi Neil,

Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad the new functionality is helping with
your system setup.

Have you had the opportunity to try the dtmf_relax command functionality?

73, David KB4FXC

On Sun, 3 Apr 2016, Neil k8it via arm-allstar wrote:

> Just a quick note to thank everybody who had a part in the latest
release of the RPI2-3 release. It seems to work good including the new
Alpha code commands. The new rx_cosflap comand even solves my no mod
Allstar DR-1X  interface issue