[arm-allstar] Picket fencing (correction)

n3fe at repeater.net n3fe at repeater.net
Fri Sep 18 10:27:14 EST 2015

A few things to think about.  The repeater is only encoding during that active signal.  There for if they are picketing fencing there is a slight time duration to have it start encoding.  Then you have the Amount of time it takes the link radio to start decoding the pl.  that is one of the down falls of on band linking.  It does work but can act funny on mobile flutter, more so the higher the frequency where the wave length is shorter.

Corey  N3FE

Sent from my iPhone