[arm-allstar] Some Hints to add ATA's needed please?

Fred Moore fred at fmeco.com
Wed Sep 16 14:20:35 EST 2015

Guys, all systems are only an IAX connection away.  If you have access
to iax.conf  you can do almost anything you want to do.   All too many
people are forgetting that the underlying system is Asterisk.  All
versions talk to each other, you might just miss some features if not at
the latest.  Asterisk was designed to allow remote offices (other
asterisk systems, exchanges) via these type of connections.  You can
download or purchase a copy of "Asterisk the Definitive Guide" or go
directly to the asterisk site to get all the information you want from
asterisk.org. Allstar is just a small piece of the puzzle.

Regards.. Frd