[arm-allstar] Zoiper IOS version

Chris Zenchenko wb9rsq at me.com
Thu Sep 10 15:33:19 EST 2015

I got it to work but I don't recall what I did.
Since I use VoiceOver on the phone and none of these sip/iax applications
are VO friendly I gave up.
They all slow the phone voice output response so much that they are
essentially unusable.
I'll check to see if it is still installed and if so what the settings are.
It might be a default attempt to authorize a sip account instead of an iax.
I know that was the case with another app I tried.