[arm-allstar] Two Questions: Parrot Mode Off and Link Question

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Wed Oct 21 22:02:31 EST 2015

Believe it or not I have not used the parrot commands but here is the info on it -

http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/167

You may have already referenced this. Possible others can chime in and help.

On your second question I an not clear on what you want to do. There are not connect commands in rpt.conf other than those created by a macro or function based on DTMF commands or a  startup macro which would perform functions on startup.

Perhaps you mean using the client to connect?

asterisk -rvvv

CLI>rpt fun <yournode> *329277

This would connect you by command line. I know I am not getting exactly what you want to do so perhaps you could be more specific.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio