[arm-allstar] Scripts to send email alerts from acidlinux

Vogel, George n7adv at georgevogel.com
Wed Oct 14 19:19:19 EST 2015

Just wondering if anyone has put together scripts or macros that would
trigger an email from acidlinux (that would ultimately go to a text
message) that would alert someone of a connection made to a node by users
or links?

I was thinking it would be nice to be notified that a link has been brought
up, or an echolink user connected, so that I can find my radio in time to
converse with visitors.  My office is like a faraday cage where I don't get
RF out (or cell service for that matter), but I can reach my node if I walk
outside.

I can think of all sorts of things it might be useful for (monitoring DTMF
tones, PTT time, etc).

Thanks,

George
N7ADV - 41663