[arm-allstar] Kenwood TM-G707 for remote base BBB node

Levi C. Maaia lee317 at maaia.com
Tue Oct 13 15:46:46 EST 2015

First time poster here …

I would like to use my Kenwood TM-G707A as the radio for a frequency agile remote base BBB Allstar node .  I am presently using a URI to connect the voice without a problem but I can't find details on the physical interface required for frequency agility. I understand that I may need some additional hardware to accomplish this but the 707 only has one data port (which the URI is presently attached to) and no separate CAT port.

LCM

Levi C. Maaia, K6LCM

www.levi.maaia.com
+1.805.604.5384