[arm-allstar] DTMF function Command Question

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Fri Oct 2 15:36:13 EST 2015

Larry,

 On the BBB and RPi2 - the permanent connect is *73node  and disconnect *71node

The node that initiates the permanent connect (*73node) can cancel it using *71node. When the permanent connection is in place the initiating node will reconnect due to loss of connection. This could be that the path went bad somewhere or the destination node rebooted etc. The permanent connect would however go away if the initiating node was reset or rebooted unless it was part of a startup macro. The destination node can also cancel the connection with a normal disconnect.

The reconnects would show up in the status on an lsnodes page along with the connect time since the last reconnect.

NodePeerReconnectsDirectionConnect TimeConnect State4119569.248.35.2430IN50:07:28.599ESTABLISHED40561127.0.0.10OUT138:27:22.34ESTABLISHED
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio