[arm-allstar] Running script for the first time

Marty kd4hlv at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 20:59:12 EST 2015

Well I think it's working. I ran the simple-tune-ment. the RX was set too
high so all the audio was outside the the 5khz band pass I brought that
number from 600 down to 325 and everthing sounds and working correctly now
messing with echolink and trying to get that to register but that's a
different story,
Thanks for the help!

73,
Marty