[arm-allstar] 'Clone' / Move Weather Scripts to Another Node

Christopher Kovacs w0anm73 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 16:22:16 EST 2015

After running the wx_config.sh script, you may want to change your crontab
entries to avoid executing on "0" minutes.  We recommend changing them to:

# NWS Alert for MNC171 in Wright
*2,16,30,44 * * * * *(/usr/local/bin/getWxAlert MNC171 Wright &> /dev/null
2>&1)

# Underground Weather for station: KMNROGER1
*3,18,31,48 * * * * *(/usr/local/bin/getWxRpt_ug KMNROGER1 &> /dev/null
2>&1)

# Underground Weather (pressure trends) for station: KMNROGER1
0 */6 * * * (/usr/local/bin/trend KMNROGER1 &> /dev/null 2>&1)

# National Wx Service Forecast based on Zone: MNZ059
*5,21,41 * * * * *(/usr/local/bin/getWxFor MNZ059 &> /dev/null 2>&1)

To change the crontab entries, use the following command:

crontab -e

The default editor is "nano".

73,

Chris, w0anm