[arm-allstar] Echolink Setup

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Fri May 15 23:40:40 EST 2015

It needs to be renamed  echolink.conf then restart Asterisk or reboot.

You obviously need a valid echolink nodenumber, call, and matching password that you put in echolink.conf

You need to setup port forwarding in your router for the two echolink ports to the IP address of you BBB
You need to be aware that you can only run one echolink node per public IP. So you can't run echolink on a PC on your same network unless you use a proxy. You could run it on a smartphone using cell provided internet for local testing.

If echolink is running properly you will have an echolink command in the Asterisk client and be able to see the database there.

asterisk -rvvv

CLI>echolink dbdump

long list.....

CLI> echolink dbget C WA3DSP-L