[arm-allstar] wx script setup

Neil k8it k8it at cac.net
Tue May 12 20:16:09 EST 2015

ok I tried the following with no luck.
I also tried using the ls comand but could not find it.
this is a clean image of asterisk v1.2.1

whats wrong?

[root at kitlink ~]# wx_config.sh
-bash: wx_config.sh: command not found

[root at kitlink ~]# bash /usr/local/bin/wx_config.sh
bash: /usr/local/bin/wx_config.sh: No such file or directory
[root at kitlink ~]#

thanks 73 Neil k8it  node 41838