[arm-allstar] SSH port

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Fri May 8 23:58:25 EST 2015

You should not need to enable the firewall in most situations where you have a router between your LAN and WAN. That is taken care of very well by the router assuming you are not running your BBB or RPi2 in the DMZ or forwarding crazy ports to it.
The ssh port does NOT have to be port forwarded in the router unless you want or need external control of your BBB or RPi2 outside of your LAN.

The default ssh port is 222. I generally go up from there for multiple servers - 223, 224, etc.

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio