[arm-allstar] has anybody bridged dstar to allstar and how?

Neil k8it k8it at cac.net
Mon May 4 18:04:33 EST 2015

Sorry Doug. I thought I was asking a technical question not a political question. I have heard dstar repeaters with good and bad audio as well. the allstar codec seems to be one of the best however there are some nodes with there levels way off and sound awful. anyway I was asking from a tech side not a political side. I did not realize this was a sensitive topic

73 neil k8it