[arm-allstar] has anybody bridged dstar to allstar and how?

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Mon May 4 17:20:35 EST 2015

Anything can be bridged to anything else in numerous ways but I was wondering why you would want to mess up our wonderful Allstar audio with crappy Dstar audio? Personally I don't want to hear any of the current amateur digital audio on Allstar. A circuit is only as good as its worst audio! That being said you can do anything you want but if I hear that kind of audio on any circuit I maintain I would disconnect it unless it is an emergency.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio