[arm-allstar] Heatsink

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sat May 2 20:43:49 EST 2015

Some people bought the kit which includes the heatsink for the processor. This is unnecessary unless you greatly overclock. We are not doing that nor is it necessary to overclock so the heatsink would not be needed. You could add it if you want. It wouldn't hurt anything to add it and in high heat environments it might be a good thing.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio