[arm-allstar] multiple "pseudo node" remote radio control

Sam Skolfield kj6qfs at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 17:51:03 EST 2015

Thank you, David.

Yes, you are correct, I am successfully using the CI-V protocol to control
one xcat via a dahdi pseudo node on a BBB with a USB-serial converter.

I assume the same thing that you do; because the "ioport" definitions for
respective hardwareTTY ports are on a node basis and not a global "server"
basis.

My problem might lie within my usage of multiple dahdi pseudo nodes.

--
KJ6QFS
Sam Skolfield