[arm-allstar] RPi2 Update

Luke Rohn kk7xx at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 27 06:44:13 EST 2015

Hello Doug,
Thanks for the update as I have been wanting to get a node up and running on either the BBB or the RPi platform.
In the past I was under the impression that the BBB was the better platform to run Allstar on, but from your latest post below, it sounds like the new RPi2 in the more capable board, probably a faster and more capable processor?
I was going to pick up the BBB this weekend, should I be looking at the RPi2 instead?
Thanks for any insight you can offer.
Best regards,
Luke - KK7XX