[arm-allstar] Disable ID

Cole Cunningham colecaz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 12:23:54 EST 2015

I want to disable the ID on my remote base setup.  Public pseudo node
connected to a private node with a mobile radio as the base, using
SimpleUSB.  Will setting idtime=0 in rpt.conf do it or is there another way?
Should anything be changed on politeid too?

Also, is there a way to research this type of question without going to the
group?  Google and I are good friends but there are a lot of questions
without answers.  And LOTS of answers to the same questions over and over.

Cole, AA7RD