[arm-allstar] A simplified USB FOB modification

Peter Kendall g7rpg at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 25 11:16:02 EST 2015

Here is the code example to switch the pin to ground.

I've attached the two pi binaries, its wiringpi pin 0 btw.

you'll need to add the event in rpt.conf and then watch the pin and
you'll see it goes to ground on PTT.

you could always have that pin go high +3.3v by modifying the code.

#include <wiringPi.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
int main (void)
{