[arm-allstar] TM-V71A PC serial port comands?

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Mon Jun 22 17:37:47 EST 2015

Hi Neil,

I don't have a TM-V71A to test, but, I believe it is similar to the
TM-D710 from a CAT control standpoint.  I'd probably try the D710 hamlib
back-end (number: 234) as a starting point.

73, David KB4FXC

On Mon, 22 Jun 2015, Neil k8it wrote:

> I have been playing with the hamlib remote base commands with great
success. I want to change radios to a more powerful radio. I am in need
of a list or link to the Kenwood TM-V71A PC command set as it is not
listed in the user manual. Does anyone have such a list or link?