[arm-allstar] Raspberry Pi 2 Version 1.1 Release Date?

REDBUTTON_CTRL jrorke at cogeco.ca
Wed Jun 10 19:38:52 EST 2015

I believe the confusion comes from the statement on the web page. It
states:

"Version 1.3 of the BBB code has been delayed because of our attention
to the RPi2 update. Release should closely follow the RPi2 1.1 release."

Doug stated _V2.2_ for RPi2 would be out shortly not V1.1.

It appears the RPi2 V1.1 will be skipped.

Jon