[arm-allstar] using BBB GPIO running asterisk v1.2.1 --- RPi2 GPIO

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Tue Jun 9 12:09:16 EST 2015

Hi Neil,

The only GPIO available in the RPi2 1.0 and BBB 1.2.1 release is via the
URI interface (or sound FOB). This all works as expected, just like all
AllStar releases.

GPIO via the RPi2 experimenter's bus (all the header pins on the side of
the board) is part of the next software release, and will include
documentation at that point (some things are still changing!).

If you need GPIO immediately, use a URI. That'll get you there today--I
use this capability all the time for fan control.

73, David KB4FXC