[arm-allstar] Linking behind the firewall

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Thu Jun 4 09:04:15 EST 2015

Jim,

Let me just make sure you have things setup correctly. You have the LOCAL ip address and PORT at BOTH ends to the opposite server in the nodes section of rpt.conf? They both have to know about the other end.

If this is set correctly then what do you see in the log - asterisk -rvvv  when you try to connect to the opposing server? Look at this at both ends.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio