[arm-allstar] Linking behind the firewall

James R. Pilgram jim.pilgram at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 06:34:53 EST 2015

Aloha,
 We have a really weird situation with one of the nodes on our system. The
operator is running a Raspberry pi2 as a hub and a repeater with a
beaglebone black as the controller. They are tied to the same router on his
LAN with different ports. If he tries to connect the Raspi to the BBB or
the other way around, he gets connection failed. We have completely rebuilt
both nodes from the ground up twice re-downloading and extracting the image
just to be sure. The ISP gave him a new modem/router hoping it would fix
the problem but it didn't.

If he tries to connect to anyone else on the system outside his network, No
Problemo and everyone can connect to his hub and/or node. All port
forwarding is set up correctly.

Any suggestions.

Jim NH6HI