[arm-allstar] Echolink reconnect problems

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Tue Jul 28 11:35:36 EST 2015

Laroy,

   I have not seen that problem her but I rarely lose Internet and my power is backed up. Perhaps someone else can chime in on that.

Echolink is an add-on to Allstar. Some wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole and others swear by it. I have Echolink on my hub node and it works well and gives those that are on the road an opportunity to check-in. It works quite well on a smart phone. That being said it is what it is and we did not write the code. What is on the ARM processors is the same as what is in Acid. I am sure some improvements could be made but at this point it is not a priority.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio