[arm-allstar] CM108 - red LED?

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Fri Jul 17 07:32:37 EST 2015

No, that is completely normal for both the red and green LED's. The stock red LED will not show PTT. The mod adds the PTT LED. See the mod schematic.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio

Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 23:52:04 -0700
From: kj6qfs at gmail.com
To: arm-allstar at hamvoip.org
Subject: [arm-allstar] CM108 - red LED?

Hello, I've just started playing with some CM108s (same ones as Doug's article) Everything seems fine, but the red LED does not light when my node (BBB image) transmits. The green LED does, however, begin to flash quickly until the node unkeys, and then it returns to a slower blinking. Is there some configuration that might have gotten screwy here, or are these maybe "mutant" CM108s?
--
KJ6QFS
Sam Skolfield

Visit the BBB and RPi2 web page - http://hamvoip.org