[arm-allstar] GM300 URI Radio/Interface settings

Steve Stark steves68 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 23:06:50 EST 2015

I am setting up a node with a Motorola GM300, Raspberry PI2 and URI and was
looking for some pointers for the Node Radio/Interface setting. I there
anyone who might be able to direct me to some information. I have
everything connected but having a heck of a time getting the settings for
RX audio to work. I will leave the description of my issues to a minimum at
the moment. Just hoping to find a resource to some info from someone that
has used the same combination.

Thanks

Steve (N4YOG)