[arm-allstar] [App_rpt-users] updating nodelist for a small group of ham repeater

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 13 21:59:24 EST 2015

thanks Doug, yup we are running some nodes like you describe, but with the growing number of nodes in the system and most of them being on dhcp. it is being frustrating to update all nodes when one change ip adress. the dns thing could be a way to setup a network, but we would need to set a dns system like no-ip.com service, not a small task..

Sent from my iPad