[arm-allstar] *7 commands

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sat Jul 11 19:43:17 EST 2015

Both the BBB and the RPi2 were released since the beginning with the codes as outlined on the functions howto on the web page.   I agree that it would make sense that *73 was a disconnect all - like in IRLP  - BUT  since the connect is *3 and disconnect is *1 and those are strongly recommended to NOT change then it makes sense to add a 7 before each for permanent connects and disconnects and relegate the disconnect all to *76.

Like was pointed out you can set it to what you want but the way it is shipped is documented here -

http://www.crompton.com/hamradio/BeagleBoneBlackAllstar/allstar_functions.pdf

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio