[arm-allstar] Stopping DNS lookup

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Fri Jan 30 23:48:34 EST 2015

OK, Sorry I know you mentioned that before but I get so many emails.

OK look in /etc/rc.local   and you should the two lines in there that I mention in the prior email. Comment them out and reboot.

I don't have 1.1 running anymore so I am running from memory. I think that is the location of rc.local

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio