[arm-allstar] Fwd: Compiling v1.1

Mike M kf7mbk at w7ara.net
Wed Jan 28 22:29:06 EST 2015

Using the 1.1 image, I'm trying to compile allstar on the BBB.  I've done
it before without an issue.  I made a new SD card with the 1.1 image and it
won't compile.

This is what happens:

make
menuselect/menuselect --check-deps menuselect.makeopts
Generating embedded module rules ...
make[1]: Entering directory '/usr/src/utils/asterisk/utils'
make[1]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make[1]: Leaving directory '/usr/src/utils/asterisk/utils'
make[1]: Entering directory '/usr/src/utils/asterisk/agi'
make[1]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make[1]: Leaving directory '/usr/src/utils/asterisk/agi'
make[1]: Entering directory '/usr/src/utils/asterisk/res'
make[1]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make[1]: Leaving directory '/usr/src/utils/asterisk/res'
make[1]: Entering directory '/usr/src/utils/asterisk/channels'
   [CC] chan_voter.c -> chan_voter.o
In file included from chan_voter.c:209:0:
chan_voter.c: In function ‘voter_text’:
../astver.h:41:33: error: request for member ‘ptr’ in something not a
structure or union
 #define AST_FRAME_DATA(x) x.data.ptr
                                 ^

Then theres another 500 lines of errors and finally fails.

So I created another sd card with a fresh image.  THis time it compiled.
But if I run make again, I get the same error.  The only thing I did
between it compiling and it failing was add some files to my local svn.

I KNOW i previously (on another image) compiled (took a long time) , and
then made a change to app_rpt.c and recompiled successfully, so I don't get
what's going on.  I'd really don't want to have to do full compiles for
every change.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Mike Montalvo, KF7MBK