[arm-allstar] Software ver 1.2 and BBB ver B

Jim Korenz n8pxw at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 14:03:49 EST 2015

Hi Doug,
   I thought that it might be power supply problems also, but I'm using the coaxial power connector and upgraded to a 2 Amp 5V supply. I still had problems. I removed the SD card with ver 1.2 from the BBB rev B board and plugged it into the rev C BBB using the same supply, and it runs with no problems. I'm using "Lexar" 16 GB SD cards. I'm not sure what else to try. I can always keep running 1.1 on the rev B board, the opsys only hung 3 or 4 times over a 6 month period, and I attributed that to power problems.
    JimK  N8PXW