[arm-allstar] BBB URI USB-HUB Distorted Audio

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Fri Jan 2 09:04:07 EST 2015

Randy,

  Glad to hear you solved the problem. I can't see how the keyboard wired or unwired would have caused analog distortion though. Perhpas it was a digital problem. In any event as was mentioned you do not need a keyboard or monitor to run or to setup BBB Allstar. No one that I know runs it that way. You ssh in using putty from another computer and log in.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio