[arm-allstar] Baofeng 888 Allstar

Andy Wittman kk4zkp at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 13:16:59 EST 2015

(face palm) I forgot to remove the mic! I put in the stereo plug which is a
little bulkier but I guess with the mic still in, the 888 still can
function as a normal handheld with a long DB25 tail. I also did have the
radio on NFM but I had set my handheld to NFM as well. Thanks for
everyone's help!

73,
Andy
KK4ZKP