[arm-allstar] connection Fails - New User

Tom Robson ve7did at dccnet.com
Fri Feb 13 18:06:39 EST 2015

Hello:
I am new to this so this is probably a simple problem. Using a BBB and have it
installed as a Base configuration. All seems fine as I can send and receive audio
over the radio interfaced through a URI.

When I use  iaxRpt I get the prompt which comes on and says the node connection
failed. (*3xxxxx)
Also can not get any activity from the table in the web transceiver.

Any info would be helpful...(I did check the archives with no luck)

...73 Tom  ve7did