[arm-allstar] Baby Step 2

Dave Miller ve7pke at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 01:47:18 EST 2015

Hi Doug,
After some headbanging I have made some progress. I thought I might point
out a few things I found for other to avoid.
I was able to connect up to the node after doing the following.
Some of the steps were.
Changed node number to my one listed at Allstar
Loaded up the Windoze iaxRPT
Made one change to the instructions at www.xelatec.com/xipar/iaxrpt
instructions.

The instructions say username is gui but username is iaxptr in iax.conf on
BBB.
I can now connect and a *70 makes noise. :-)

I can now move on to connecting up a radio.
I will connecting up a Alince DR235 or 135. I think I saw a reference to a
sample setup file somewhere in the last couple of days a wiring diagram. I
have a cable somewhere in the last couple of days. Do you remember where
that might be?
So now I have a working node(I think)  what would be the next step to test
out?

My last question is how do you reply to list message when you are looking
at the archives or via email?  I don't see a reply button.
Since I did not know I just posted under a new topic.
Thanks Doug. I think there will be a few more BBB nodes running in
Vancouver area soon.

Dave
VE7PKE