[arm-allstar] Baby Steps

Dave Miller ve7pke at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 21:32:06 EST 2015

So I think I have a simplex node of Allstar up on a BBB. ;-) Its so much
easier than doing a PC install I would say. thanks for the great
directions. I am using the 1998 port for now.
I do have a registered node but its on a PC and I have never really done
anything with it.
I have a URI connected but for now no radio.
I am trying to access it with Zoiper from Iphone. I figured that should be
a good way to test things out at a simple level. I am a rather simple guy
:-)

I have got it as far as Zoiper says VE7PKEBB is ready.
when I try to dail soemthiogn like 1998 I get a bong and connection error :3
What is the next step?

I am sure there may be others at this step or close to it.
Please give me some pointers or tell me where to look.
This is so exciting to get going.

Thanks
Dave
VE7PKE