[arm-allstar] Receive PL control with simpleusb

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Tue Feb 3 23:50:54 EST 2015

Cole,

 I am trying to decipher what you are wanting. Simpleusb does NOT do audio DSP PL encode/decode.  You need to do that entirely in the radio. The radio supplies the COS (when a RX signal comes in with the PL frequency set in the rig) which is a high or low going signal. This is applied to the COS input of the FOB. On the DMK URI it would be pin 8. On a modified FOB it would be the COS line.

If this line goes low with a RX signal you set - carrierfrom=usbinvert  - in simpleusb.conf
If it goes high with a RX signal  - carrierfrom=usb

ctcssfrom=none
Does that answer your question?

73 Doug
WA3DSP