[arm-allstar] Audio levels of announcements

Jeff Savasta jeff.savasta at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 15:25:55 EST 2015

Hello all,

If this has already been addressed I apologize but being new to the group I
was unsure of how to search through old posts as I am new to the group.

Here is my problem, I am trying to set up my audio levels on my
allstar/Echolink Pi node. I am aware of how to adjust the levels in Allstar
and Echolink but can not seem to adjust the voice level of the
announcements such as the connecting callsign,my callsign and the time. It
seems to be extremely loud. I am going crazy on where to find the info on
the volume adjustment file.

I went into the RPT.conf file and looked there but am finding it very
difficult to find real good documentation on these menu items so its
difficult to get info on each file.

Where am I going wrong here and did I miss something?

The radio is a Kenwood with the DMK interface which is operating in Vox
mode.

All help is greatly appreciated,

Thanks much,

Jeff KB4JKL