[arm-allstar] dtmf macros for repeater control

Willem Schreuder willem at prinmath.com
Sun Dec 27 13:52:55 EST 2015

Doug I have a similar situation that I was never able to solve.  I have an
SCOM controller on the far side of an AllStar link.  The only way to
program the SCOM is to send it DTMF tones.  What I would like to do is key
in the tones over RF, transmit them along the allstar link, and have the
remote node put them out to the SCOM which is connected to the URIx.  I
fooled with propagate_dtmf but never could make it work.  Is there a way
to just pass the tones all the way through?

Dr. Willem A. Schreuder,  President,  Principia Mathematica
Address:  445 Union Blvd, Suite 230,  Lakewood, CO  80228, USA
Tel: (303) 716-3573   Fax: (303) 716-3575
WWW: www.prinmath.com   Email: Willem.Schreuder at prinmath.com