[arm-allstar] ID

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Tue Dec 1 14:22:29 EST 2015

Eric,

 Every amateur radio transmitter is required to ID at 10 minute intervals assuming it was keyed at sometime during the prior 10 minutes. This is true of a repeater or simplex node. You have the option of a CW ID or voice ID. If using a voice ID the ID talkover command in rpt.conf will stop the voice ID and continue with the CW ID.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio