[arm-allstar] TX level in simpleusb-tune-menu

Neil k8it k8it at cac.net
Sun Aug 30 15:44:37 EST 2015

Since your rxboost is off and your rxlevel is very low, I believe your physical interface from your radio is much too hot. you are over driving the rpi in my experience which will cause your lack of tx level control.
my suggestion is to add a resistor from the receiver to the URI audio input.
to adjust start by playing the status message "*70" (you might need to do this from the client because your dtmf might not be working yet,  rpt fun <node #> "*70"
then set the txlevel A to the correct audio level   Ignore the receiver audio at this point!
Next reset your rx level closer to 500. one of my nodes is 450 btw you might have to repeat this step until you get the resistor value correct. fine tune the rxlevel using simpleusb-tune-menu settings
verify dtmf decode by going into the client and hitting one digit at a time. the client should display each digit

Thanks
73 Neil Sablatzky  K8IT
Allstar Node 41838 KITLINK
Allstar Node 42087 KITLINK HUB