[arm-allstar] voice announcement whiling using cop commands

Sione Ragle ke6sth at ke6sth.ampr.org
Fri Aug 14 11:03:23 EST 2015

These nodes are not public and there is no way for an allstar node be
able to connect to me, i removed the files on every node i have to
solved this. I am happy with my solution now. Would of been nice to be
able to disable this via a config but oh well this is all what i can do
for now and it solved it.