[arm-allstar] ARRL news

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Mon Aug 10 13:05:54 EST 2015

Doug, I will try it tonight and post a screen shot. I looked at what you
posted and two things that are different that I remember on my end are. I
changed node 1998 to my node number...not sure if that was right I assumed
it needed to happen. I get the 6 .wav files then when my files convert I
get 4 parts .ulaw part one has 0.0 bytes the rest are a few mbs or less.

It seems to make sense that I miss the introduction to the ARRL news also
if I have 6 .wav files why does mine convert to 4 .ulaw files. That would
make sense I do not get anything for the last two segments.

N1XBM
Apparare Scientor
Paratus Communicare
Allstar Node # 27086, 41540, 41812, 42086